- Nashvillest reviewed Chago's and loved it.
- The Tennessean interviewed chef/co-owner Chad Head, who said that the restaurant name came from the nickname his Central and South American employees gave him at Corky's BBQ (presumably after the Purge)
- The Scene reviewed Chago's and also came away happy (and reminded me of the Purge)
- Chago's on Facebook
- Chago's menu
Cuestión Tequila, imported from Mexico by Nashvillian Jason Fandrich and matured in Lynchburg barrels
- The Nashville Post reports on the business back story
- The Nashville Scene review gives even more detail and reminds us of Toby Keith's new mezcal (see below)
- Cuestión web site, with the history and also a locations map
Toby Keith's mezcal drink Wild Shot, with worm
"I have always been fascinated with Mexico and the drink Mezcal. It is a part of my life. Mexico is a theme that runs through many of my songs, including my recent single 'Bullets In The Gun.' The tradition and history of Mezcal is magical to me, and dates back to 16th century warriors celebrating the defeat of their enemies."