Third International Conference on Cultural Diversity:
Bridging the Gaps
October 31, 2007 • Middle Tennessee State University
November 1-2, 2007 • Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
Are you a businessperson, educator, journalist, government official, or service provider? We’ll help you answer the following questions and more:
1. How do I know if I’m culturally competent?
2. How can cultural competence be used to help people value and accept each other?
3. What do I need to know to be more culturally competent in my classroom?
4. How can I best prepare employees and students for a multicultural world?
5. How do we help students and employees prepare for culturally insensitive environments?
The Third International Conference on Cultural Diversity will be held October 31 – November 2, 2007 at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, TN. The theme of the conference is “Bridging the Gaps” and will focus on developing cultural competence as we interact and communicate with people of diverse backgrounds in various environments. Pre-conference activities will be held on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the conference please contact the office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 615-898-5975.